ABA therapist (Belleville, IL)
compensation: $20 an hour
- Bachelors degree in a related field such as Psychology, Social Work, or Education. Transcript required.
- 40 hours of training in ABA techniques. This can be a college course (Behavior Management) or online certification. Proof of training is required (syllabus or certificate).
- Pass FBI, State, City and Sex Offenders back ground checks.
- 3 Letters of reference
- Ability to follow a Behavior Plan written by supervising BCBA
- Independent Worker
- Excellent communication skills
- $20 an hour
- Between 15-30 hours weekly
- Times of hours differ depending on family needs
- Follow and collect data on Behavior Plan
- Therapy is conducted within the clients home and community
*If working towards BCBA or BCaBA supervision is included.
If you are interested and meet the requirements please visit out website www.behaviortherapyspecialists.com and follow the application process.
- OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers