Teach Reading to Students of All Ages This Summer (St Louis Area)
compensation: Earn more than $6,000 during the summer
Do you have strong reading skills and read for pleasure?
Are you responsible and hard working?
Are you patient and supportive with students?
Do you have a Bachelor's degree?
Will you have access to a reliable car this summer?
The Institute of Reading Development is seeking candidates for summer 2014 teaching positions. We seek applicants with an undergraduate degree or higher from any discipline. We provide a paid training program and comprehensive on-going support.
The Institute is an educational service provider that teaches developmental reading programs in partnership with the continuing education departments of more than 100 colleges and universities across the United States. Our classes for students of all ages improve their reading skills and teach them to experience absorption in literature.
Summer teaching positions with the Institute offer the opportunity to:
• Earn more than $6,000 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $500 and $700 per week while teaching.
• Gain over 500 hours of teacher-training and teaching experience with a variety of age groups.
• Help students of all ages develop their reading skills and ability to become imaginatively absorbed in books.
We invite you to submit an online application and learn more about teaching for the Institute at our website:
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers