Field Inspector (St. Louis City)
compensation: compensation: $2-$6.50 per job
Our fast-growing property inspection company needs additional FULL TIME subcontractors to verify property occupancy during each month in multiple St. Louis City zip codes. No inspection license is required. Must be a highly-organized, energetic, self-motivated individual who can visit and photograph real estate properties and input results (via mobile application) in a specified geography with a quick turnaround (sometimes less than 5 calendar days). Each inspector is assigned a pre-determined set of zip codes to manage with jobs assigned electronically.
The quality of your visual inspection is vital in determining occupancy. Properties can be ruined by water damage, vandalism, etc., if we inaccurately report whether they are occupied or vacant as well as status of utilities. Training is provided, much of which is on-line and via tutorials, so it can be completed based on the flexibility of your schedule.
- Availability during daylight hours. Weekend work is common as weekends count in our 5-day due date.
- Possession of iPhone, iPad or Android phone with camera functionality is mandatory.
- Reliable vehicle with clean driving record (You will be asked to prove you have a valid driver's license and insurance).
- Reliable desktop or laptop, with Microsoft Streets and Trips software, to help you optimize your driving route. A Garmin, Tom-Tom, or other navigation device is helpful but not required.
- You are expected to complete between 30-60 inspections/day, ideally in one-three zip codes, which should take approximately 4-6 hours to complete, including data input. Paychecks are issued weekly for $2.00-$6.50 for each quality inspection completed. Our inspectors are currently earning between $20-35/hour, depending of time efficiencies.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must provide E&O and general liability insurance
Respond with brief cover letter, resume and a listing of your desired coverage area.
You can visit our website at: http://www.eaglesisvc.com/
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers