Industrial Electrical Controls Programmer (St Charles)
• Three phase motor control theory
• Trade school degree with 3yrs experience or 5 yrs experience in the industry is preferred
• Ability to read electrical schematics, physical and ladder diagrams
• Elementary wiring
• Experience with the IEC 61131-3 programming languages
• Experience with Data Acquisition systems preferred
Standard working hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm with overtime as needed.
As a leader in the industry this St Charles company offers a great work environment, excellent benefits and endless opportunities to grow.
Employer offers paid medical, vision and dental insurance for the employee. Company match 401(k). Paid vacation and holidays.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers