(Ballpark Village) Drunken Fish Manager (Ballpark Village St. Louis, MO)
We are in search of 2-3 exceptional Managers to lead our team. They must have a minimum of 5 years of management experience in a similar environment and be great at what they do!
This is going to be one of the most exciting projects to date, so we are looking for the BEST people to join our team!
Also interviewing Front of House waitstaff, bartenders, and Back of House staff.
Office number is 314-241-FISH (3474)
RM (Restaurant Manager)
The Restaurant Manager (RM) is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant. Key responsibilities are: team performance, customers dining experience, increased sales and profitability, training, effective cost controls, performance management of employees, and retention of key team members
• Responsible for the mentor-ship and growth of Assistant Restaurant Manager (ARM)
• Contributes to local meetings with influential and pertinent agenda topics
• Ensure that the restaurant operates efficiently and effectively within the Company's fiscal and operational guidelines
• Assists GM with controlling and inventorying of food, liquor and labor costs
• Responsible for accurate placing, receiving and stocking of all orders
• Ensure secure, safe handling and transportation of funds
• Utilize the shop reports, staff evaluations and DM site evaluations to develop guest oriented quality of service and delivering the WOW and cleanliness action plans to enhance guest total satisfaction
• Ensure daily lunch and dinner pre-shift meetings
• Support and implement the Company local store marketing programs
• Responsible for the physical/aesthetic maintenance of the restaurant and maintenance of the drunken fish concept and theme
• Education: High School or equivalent. Course work in restaurant management preferred
• 3 plus years prior professional experience in restaurant management desired
• Knowledge of computers
o Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Good people management skills, communication and listening skills. Must be flexible and adaptable to change
• Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
• Must be internally motivated and detail oriented and have a passion for teaching others
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
Please submit resume and cover letter for review
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers