EXPERIENCED SCREEN PRINTER - IMMEDIATE OPENING (eureka)
Description of Job
- Pay is Negotiable and based on experience.
- Hours are usually 8:00am -- 5:00pm M-F Some overtime/Saturdays depending on the workload.
- You will be working with a team doing everything that is needed and required to get each job done ON TIME. . .
- Your duties will include, but won't be limited to:
- Set Up/ Operating a manual 6 color 6 station press.
- Set up/Operating an M&R Sportsman 8/10 Automatic Screen Press (not willing to train)
- Burning/Reclaiming/ Coating Screens
- Must be able to mix inks.
- General clean up after jobs , screens and squeegee
- Catching & folding shirts when needed
- Boxing, labeling, & preparing for shipping to complete job
- Documenting jobs when finished.
- You will not be required to work with the computer for graphics and separation, or deal with customers.
- Must have good work ethic and produce quality results in a timely manner..
- Please email note or resume of experience, include your phone number.
*NOT WILLING TO TRAIN. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE.
Screen Printer, Screen printing, Screen Print
Posting ID: 4158195633