Loan Closing Agents Needed in St. Louis & surrounding area (saint louis)
The National Notary Network is looking for professionals who are current Missouri Notaries (in good standing), and those interested in becoming a Missouri Notary, to train to become Mobile Certified Signing Agents and close mortgage loans for local and national lenders. This is a great opportunity for paralegals, legal professionals, realtors, banking professionals, students, or just about any professional. Must have a professional attitude and dress for success.
Begin the process today. The earning potential for the right individual is phenomenal. You set your own schedule. Whether you're looking to subsidize your income or make this a full time career, Mobile Certified Signing Agents are writing their own ticket.
Let's face it, your experience is worth much more than you can ever possibly earn today without having a niche market that only few are experienced and licensed to command. The Mobile Certified Notary Signing Agent is that niche.
At every seminar you will also learn:
1) Why lenders are using Signing Agents (3rd Party Vendors) and why certified signing agents are in such demand.
2) What it takes to be a successful signing agent.
3) The Signing Agent Code of Conduct (Required by a majority of lenders and title companies)
4) How to obtain access to more than 1100 lenders, title companies, and signing companies, and the proper way to register. (The National Notary Network has the list of vendors so you do not have to go out on your own to search for them)
5) Time and resource management.
6) Signing Agent business development strategies.
7) Getting started as a Certified Signing Agent (You will learn the entire process. From registration, accepting your first closing, negotiating the fee, printing the docs, and how to ensure that your loans fund on time.
Calling in and registering for the seminar today is the best way for you not to lose your seat! You can reach us toll free at (888) 645-6994, or just simply reply to this posting!
The next seminar is being held on March 8th, 2014 2 p.m. at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel, 800 Washington Ave, St. Louis, MO 63101.
Can't make the live event? Ask about our inter-active webinar certifications for Signing Agents, Reverse Mortgages, and Loan document review.
If you are interested in setting your own schedule while earning pay that matches your potential, subsidizing your income, or making a career out of becoming a Mobile Signing Agent, then this opportunity is for you! We are also recruiting trainers/instructors who are experienced with mortgage documents and loans of all types, specifically Re-Fi's and Reverse Mortgages.
Experience is everything today, let's face it, and it's worth much more than you could ever possible earn today without having a niche market that only few are experienced in and certified and trained to command. Mobile Certified Notary Signings is that niche! Let us show you how your Missouri Notary Commission can earn you a great income!
*Note: We ARE NOT an employment agency or a Signing Company. Ask our representatives about our Online Loan Document Training Seminar and our Online Reverse Mortgage Closing Seminar and our Mentoring program.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers