Maintenance Supervisor (Gerald, Missouri)
compensation: Competitive base salary, incentive eligible, with full benefits
Job requirements are:
• 5+ years of maintenance supervisory experience, in a plant environment, preferably metals, steel, or other related heavy industry,
• Excellent technical skills in machinery, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, microprocessors, PLCs and electrical systems/equipment,
• A vocational technical degree is preferred, and
• Strong leadership, team, interpersonal and communication skills are essential to being effective in the position.
Bull Moose Tube is a leading, progressive organization. If interested in joining a dynamic company that provides excellent benefits and compensation, apply on line at www.bullmoosetube.iapplicants.com.
No solicitations are accepted at the plant site. Local candidates are preferred. To learn more about our company, visit www.bullmoosetube.com.
An equal opportunity drug-free employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers