Manufacturing Machinst Trainer (St Charles)
The Machinist Trainer will apply process knowledge to investigate areas for improvement in a company's manufacturing operations and advise production staff on system improvement options.
• B.A. or B.S. degree is a plus. •
• Must have a minimum of 2 years training in manufacturing training. •
• The desire and ability to work in a fast paced dynamic organization.
• Previous machine shop experience (CNC, Mills, Lathes, Grinding, etc) •
• Possess motivational training abilities.
• Previous experience with computer systems/software including Word, Excel and Microsoft Office •
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
Company offers health, vision, dental, life Insurance, company match 401(k) and paid vacation and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers