Security Guard for Residential facility (St. louis)
MVP Security is a St. Louis based company. We provide security solutions for customers and their facilities throughout the metro area. We are currently seeking security guards for facilities located in the St Louis area.
PLEASE READ THE WORK REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU APPLY (BELOW)
Security Guard duties include but are not limited to:
Patrol residential and commercial space
• Control front desk operations
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
• Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency
The minimum experience requirement to successfully perform this position is:
Minimum of 1 years of prior work experience in security
Successfully completed a minimum of High School education or equivalent.
Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
Must have Missouri Security license
At least one verifiable employer
No criminal convictions.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
Authorized to work in the United States.
Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
Neat and professional appearance.
Friendly and professional demeanor.
Pass a pre-employment drug screen.
All positions must be able to comply with state requirements regarding security guards.
While this ad, provides a summary of duties and requirements, it is not an official job description. Should you be selected for the position you will be provided a copy of the job description for your reference.
Please forward your resume and wage history to email@example.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers