compensation: $15-$16 hourly depending on experience-- Full Benefits package Available after 90 Days employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the daily operations of a self-storage facility. You will assist customers by phone and in person by helping them understand their storage needs, renting units to new customers, processing payments from current tenants and answering questions. A customer service mindset is a must.
Storage Masters is a small family run company with stores in Missouri and Illinois. We currently operate 6 stores and are looking toward future expansion plans. We have been in business since 1987 and currently we are rated as one of the Top 100 Storage Facility Operators by ISS Magazine.
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate-Microsoft Office experience helpful
• Team Player
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Customer service oriented
• Strong sales skills & telephone skills
• Reliable transportation with valid driver's license
• Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Must work weekends as part of your normal schedule
• Competitive compensation ABOVE industry standards
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Bonus Eligibility after 90 days
• Full benefits after 90 days
To be considered and get your foot in the door of a great local company please email your resume.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers