QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate Lot Porter Opening in Service & Sales Departments!
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Lot Attendant, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.
We are looking for an energetic, people-focused lot attendant who will help keep our lot's nice and tidy!
Full-Time Position Available at Plaza Mercedes-Benz - Service & Sales
11910 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
The Sales Lot Attendant is responsible for managing the dealership lot which includes: cleanup, movement, organization and display of vehicle inventory, tagging the vehicles with disclaimers and tagging vehicle keys. The ideal candidate is proactive, detailed oriented and can function in a high-paced work environment.
- Maintaining and organizing the vehicle inventory
- Receives and verifies inbound vehicles against invoice when applicable
- Catalog and input keys into the Key Track system
- Ensure all vehicles have fuel, required stickers/buyers guide and are in good condition,
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice/addendum
- Ensuring inventory is cleaned, presentable, and properly displaying disclaimers and vehicle information
- Move and deliver vehicles when instructed
- Must have a proactive approach
- Must have good organization & communication skills
- Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech's, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.