QR Code Link to This Post
Click on the image above to start your application.
Interviews will be at:
7243 Devonshire Ave, Suite 200, Saint Louis, MO 63119
Better Life Maids is a local residential house cleaning company looking to grow our team by recruiting positive people who want to make a difference! We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, great exercise, new skills and personal responsibility. One important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!!!
How do we define AWESOME?
Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy. You Follow Directions and have a keen Eye For Detail - you notice little things that others miss.
Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
Must LOVE Cleaning: This is essential. We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way.
Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don't allow challenges to derail your day.
Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
Multi-tasker: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say "BRING IT ON!"
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn't like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
- Positive Work Environment - Negativity & drama are not welcome here.
- Fun Work Environment - We work hard AND play harder!
- Bi-Weekly Compensation - Our cleaners average $400 - $600 per week plus client tips
- Guaranteed at least $11 per hour, but you are paid for being efficient and doing great work. So the more you can clean per hour, the more you earn. Finally a job that pays you for what you produce!!!
- No Weekends EVER! Paid Holidays. & Paid Time Off For Full Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
- Company Matched Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Dental, and other insuracnce available
- Small business under 50 employees so you qualify for subsidized health insurance at greatly reduced pricing. Below what typical company provided plans offer
- Advancement Opportunities
- Emphasis on Personal Growth
- The ability to lift 50 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- Have a valid driver's license
- Your own transportation to and from our office. Car insurance is required and will be verified.
- Need to pass a back ground drug screening and criminal background check