This is an ideal time to aerate your lawn.
QR Code Link to This Post
I can quote a single pass and a double pass aeration. The double pass aeration
costs a little more, but pulls twice as many plugs. I recently purchased a new
aerator that pulls the plugs hydraulically, so that even if the soil is dry and
compacted, it will still pull a 2" plug. For an additional charge I can also seed
and fertilize your lawn. Turn on the sprinkler and your grass will soon be thick and healthy.
Please call or text Scott, 314-239-9780, for a free visit and quote. Please do not e-mail. I don't have
a secretary to take phone calls, so if I don't answer, leave a message and I will call you later that day.
www.scottslawncarestlouismo.com ****** Call or text, Monday - Sunday 7am - 9pm
We have provided quality work and fair prices since 2001. We don't leave the job
until it is completed 100%, and the homeowner is very satisfied.
These are the jobs that we can do for you:
- Aeration, Overseeding & Fertilization
- Dethatching the lawn using a Power Rake
- Mulch, Rock, Topsoil & Sod delivered & installed
- Tree Trimming, Tree Planting & Tree Removal
- Hedge, Shrub & Bush Trimming, Planting & Removal
- Plants delivered & planted
- Small Retaining Walls
- Paver Walkways
- Weed Removal
- Bed Clean Up
- Yard Clean Up
- Leaves Removed ( by grinding up with mulching blades). Mulched leaves left on the lawn will
provide the roots of the grass with a natural fertilizer and weed control agent. They will
decompose and disappear by spring. (Do a Google search for more information)
If you need something done that is not on this list, let us know, we can probably do it.