We are currently looking for experienced healthcare professionals to expand our operations. As a member of Integrity Health, you will be introducing health care technologies, and improving the quality of life for our patients and their future generations.
QR Code Link to This Post
10,000 people will turn 65 every single day between now and 2029.
WE WILL HELP SAVE LIVES THROUGH EARLY DETECTION!
As a health technician, you will be responsible for:
• Helping schedule and coordinate facility activities
• Maintaining patient privacy.
• Becoming a product and technical expert on hereditary cancer screening & Pharmacogenomics.
• Performing medical screenings
• Maintain list of written prescriptions and verify information is complete and accurate.
• Complying with all ethical policies and procedures while conducting company business.
•Assist health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and/or by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist as needed.
Successful candidates should demonstrate the following:
• 1-3 years previous health care experience
• An ability to effectively communicate with other health care professionals
* Have valid state ID
• Excellent organizational/ time management skills
• A desire to work and contribute in a team-based environment
• Detail oriented
• Strong medical knowledge background
Integrity Health offers
• Base pay, plus bonus
• An internal, merit-based promotion philosophy
• Travel and relocation opportunities
• Performance-based income incentives and company trips
• Flexible work schedule
• Complete back office support
• Fun work environment
For more information, please text or call Lisa Adams at (314)-327-9006