Twinkle Tots Home Preschool has a National Association for Family Child Care Accreditation and State Licensed.
QR Code Link to This Post
Providing quality child care and a quality education.
I have an opening.
I use Creative Curriculum for teaching the children.
This means hands-on learning that includes:
* Several different centers were the children can learn.
* Dramatic play, music, art, math, science, blocks, fine motor and library.
* The centers have age appropriate educational materials.
* We do follow a set schedule each day.
* Accreditation by the National Association of Family Childcare
* 30 plus - state approved child care classes annually
* 20 years experience working with children of all ages
* Bachelors Degree from the University of Missouri - St. Louis
* CPR/AED and First Aid Certified by the American Red Cross
* Federal and State background check with the Family Care Safety Registry
* Member of the Food and Nutrition Program (all meals and snacks provided)
I have a smoke free home and a fenced in backyard for outdoor play.
My hours are Monday - Friday 7:30 A.M until 5:00 P.M
Located three miles east of highway 270 off of Olive Street Road in the Graeser Acres Subdivision
Multiple References Available
Your child will of lots of TLC in a safe and friendly environment.
Accredited and State Licensed Child Care Provider