I have a small, nonsmoking, in home family child care home in South County. I have over 16 years of experience. I specialize in infant and toddler child care and love what I do! I am breast milk friendly and cloth diaper friendly. We have lots of fun while learning here. I provide diapers and wipes for babies here. I have CPR and First Aid training as well as child development classes.
* No field trips, other providers, or visitors
* Mostly organic table food, filtered water, bottles, bibs, baby equipment
* CPR and First Aid certified
* Background checks for all states resided with fingerprints
* Montessori, educational, music rich environment
* College educated, stay home mother from medical family
* Infant and Toddler only environment
Please see my website for more information and send me an email for more information: www.LisasLearningLand.com
It is helpful if you will provide me with the age of your baby or toddler, the starting date, days you need care (and if flexible if part-time), hours (drop off and pick up times based on my location of Telegraph and Reavis Barracks roads).
Thank you, I am looking forward to hearing from you to see if I am the right fit for your family.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers