compensation: Salary based upon Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Goldblatt + Singer has an immediate opening for a full-time Office Manager. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our firm and develop organizational processes and manage billing, payroll, and human resources. The ideal candidate must maintain positive working relationships with attorneys, support staff and vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations and functions of the firm
• Order office supplies when needed
• Manage day-to-day financial operations of the firm to ensure accurate bookkeeping of operating accounts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliations
• Manage firm trust accounts, including all deposits, transfers, checks, wire transfers and preparation of data for attorney review
• Organize and document office operations and procedures
• Organize events and provide reminders to staff when important events are upcoming
• Manage contracts and price negotiations with vendors and service providers
• Responsible for Human Resources functions such as payroll, timekeeping and benefits administration
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires, including phones, email setup, computers, etc.
• Coordinate with outside IT company for escalated issues, new user set up or additional equipment needed
• Manage firm facilities/office
• Responsible for the overall management of the firm’s office, equipment, and supplies.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Work actively with attorneys and paralegals to ensure success in a fast-paced work environment
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Prior experience handling office responsibilities
• Basic knowledge of accounting
• Proficient in QuickBooks 2016 or higher preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
• A personality that enjoys a challenge and can manage multiple projects with varied timelines for various team members concurrently
• Associate degree required; B.A. or B.S. preferred
Salary is commensurate based on experience
The above noted job description does not list all the duties of the job; you may be asked to perform other assignments and duties. This job description is intended to give a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations associated with the position.
This is a full-time position that includes a generous benefit package. Please view our website before applying. www.stlinjurylaw.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers