Well-established, all-digital dental practice in St. Louis with 2 locations (NOT CORPORATE) looking for a committed, dependable, gentle, detail-oriented dental hygienist. The candidate we will select will:
QR Code Link to This Post
1) Be truly committed to changing patients' lives and advocating for their patients.
2) Commit to dedicated training program, including team travel.
3) Educate patients regarding oral health and the consequences of failing to pursue treatment.
4) Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
5) Be passionate about providing outstanding 5 star customer service.
6) Explain dental treatment options, be comfortable reviewing financial arrangements and finding ways for patients to obtain the treatment they desire.
7) Possess 4+ years of dental hygiene experience. Position is not open to new graduates.
8) Be a team player.
9) Be a versatile multi-tasker.
10). Computer skills are a must, particularly with dental practice management software (example Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Open Dental, SofDent - experience with one of any of these or others is sufficient).
In our practice, we offer general, cosmetic, orthodontic, implant, TMD and denture procedures. We are seeking someone looking for a long-term career, not merely a job. We truly believe we are the best dental team in all of St. Louis! We work hard and have fun doing it. We are a busy practice so efficiency, without the loss of quality, is important. Applicant must present daily with a well-kept and professional and polished appearance.
If you are a dental professional interested in joining our team-oriented practice, please email resume to listed email address. Applicants will be contacted promptly to schedule phone interviews.