Overview: Put your skills to work at Doctors Supplement Store! We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented person with a great attitude to assist with our sales and marketing activities. Come join our fun, caring and hard-working team!
Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
Hours: 24-32 hours per week in our Fenton office. We're open M-F from 8AM-6PM. Specific work schedule is flexible and negotiable.
• Become proficient with our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to look up and update client information, assist in setting up new clients, upload prospect data and schedule online orientations. Training will be provided!
• Assist with researching, scheduling and coordinating conferences we exhibit at and events we host. This includes booking travel, making shipping arrangements, ordering food, working with expense reports and helping with pre and post event marketing activities.
• Take care of basic support requests from our health care provider customers, including looking up supplement products that meet certain criteria or which are suitable alternatives to requested products we do not carry.
• Answer the health care provider support line when phone coverage is light, take notes and forward to the support team as needed.
• Send routine eBlasts with company announcements and updates.
• Maintain inventory of printed and promotional items as needed and occasionally pick up print jobs from our printer.
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Friendly, team-oriented attitude
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To apply: Go to the link below, upload you resume, and complete a brief Basic Skills Test.
We're in the Fenton business park near Bowles and 44. Started in 2010, we are a growing Christian-owned company. Our service and customized eCommerce sites allow health care providers to offer the highest quality "nutraceutical" supplements to their patients without carrying inventory in their office. Our attitude of providing "uncommonly good customer service" stands behind everything we do! Check us out at www.doctorssupplementstore.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers