compensation: $150 per assignment, with additional consideration for distances over 60 miles employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
eScreenLogic is a provider of environmental due diligence services to the commercial lending and real estate markets. We offer a unique and comprehensive suite of environmental risk assessment products and services to clientele on a nationwide basis.
Our approach to environmental due diligence incorporates a blend of advanced data and analytics coupled with environmental review best practices. The impact of our efforts empowers customers to make more informed, proactive decisions.
We are currently seeking Site Inspectors to facilitate onsite inspections on a project-by-project (contract, not employment) basis.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Duties of a Site Inspector include but are not limited to:
• Property Owner/Tenant Interviews
• Physically walk property to confirm property boundaries
• Visibly inspect interior and exterior of structure and include written and photographic documentation of findings
• Upload written and photographic findings via mobile app
• Travel may be required
Skills and Experience:
• Commercial Appraisal and/or Inspection experience preferred but not required
• Knowledge of commercial real estate and or environmental due diligence is preferred but not required
• Must possess strong attention to detail
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be highly organized
• Technologically competent
• Must be able to complete projects in a timely manner with strict adherence to Company guidelines
• Must be able to work independently
Type: Contract Work
Compensation: Fixed Fee
To apply, respond to this post with your resume and contact information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers