compensation: Excellent compensation based on experience plus benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Monarch Investment is seeking a Groundskeeper to join our team at Oak Park Apartments in St. Louis, MO. There are plenty of groundskeeper jobs out there but why just settle for another job when Monarch is pounding at your door with keys to an amazing career growth opportunity!
The Groundskeeper is responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and the exterior image (Curb Appeal).
Duties include maintaining of the lawns, driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, exterior hallways, or any other public areas, maintenance of property flowerbeds, plants, and grass areas. They also assist the Maintenance Manager in making minor repairs in areas such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliance. This position is also indirectly involved in getting apartments ready for new tenants.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for daily trash removal from all public exterior areas
• Spring and Fall cleanup
• Responsible for care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or
the management company related to grounds work.
• Responsible for light/basic tree and bush trimming
• Assists maintenance staff as requested, including but not limited to, preventative maintenance to buildings,
moving appliances, inspections or assisting in getting apartments ready for new tenants.
• Snow removal (When applicable)
• Assist in coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone with other team members
A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
• 6 months experience related to the responsibilities above
• General knowledge of daily maintenance grounds keeping/landscaping
• Ability to safely operate equipment
Benefits for full time employees:
• Competitive pay based on skill set and experience
• Bonus structure
• Tool reimbursement program
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Housing Discounts