QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking at once Full time E-commerce / Retail Store Manager to join our 65 year history in upholstery/drapery & formal fabric to work with our highly integrated and self-motivated team.
· 2+ years Retail Sales or Customer service experience with Supervisory experience preferred
· A knowledge of fabric use and construction in order to best communicate with our customers - Fabric store, interior design, or theater design experience preferred
· Be able to use windows-based applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and navigating the Web
· Must be able to convert fractions to decimals and have a basic knowledge of geometry
· Must be able to lift 40-50 lb bolts
· Must have ability to multi-task
· Must be able to work well with others
· Must be well organized
· Must be available to work during regular hours of operation (10a-5p Monday through Friday and 10a-2p Saturday)
What we offer
-Flexible hours (there are things in life other than work) Paid Holidays Employee discounts -Vacation
- Profit sharing
- Friendly group environment
- Opportunity for on-the-job training for in demand ecommerce skills
· Accurately and efficiently measures, cuts, and folds fabric for store customers and online orders
· Demonstrates knowledge of store products and uses this knowledge to build sales
· Assists in merchandising the store
· Assists in managing website content
· Assists in managing social media content
· Assists in managing website orders.
· Maintains store merchandising and operational standards.
· Responsible for the overall successful operation of the store while maintaining Company standards.
· Operates cash register
· Key Holder