Job Title: Senior E-Commerce Manager
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: St. Louis, MO USA / Remote Optional
Status: Full time
One of Amazon’s fastest growing companies is looking for a full-time Senior E-Commerce Manager to work in-house at our office or remotely. The Senior E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for handling a multitude of projects including product creation, asset management and online merchandising. This person will be an integral part of the team that will collaborate with our Web, Design, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations teams to drive revenue growth, build brand awareness and meet the goals of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain product pages, copy-edit, and ensure SEO-best practices
• Manage a product launch schedule and organize necessary assets
• Optimize keywords and ranking strategy
• Track advertising campaigns (impressions, cost per click, sales, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related program
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Drive
• Organized and able to drive results without being micromanaged
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Previous Amazon Experience (STRONGLY PREFERRED)
• Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
What We’re About
• Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data.
• Team of Doers: We have a bias for action.
• Game Changers: We encourage innovation.
Why Work with Us?
• Unlimited Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Casual Dress Code
• Competitive Pay
• Remote (optional)
We hire the best.
We don’t care about where you’re from, what you wear or who you love!
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.