compensation: $9 an hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Maintaining the Store Environment
Maintain a store environment that meets visual merchandising standards, engages your consumer and stimulates them to buy
Receive and place new shipments
Reset features and promotions as directed
Complete regular housekeeping tasks
Opening & Closing Procedures
Open and/or close the store as scheduled
Prepare cash bank at opening
Prepare and make nightly cash deposits at closing
Complete opening or closing checklist for every shift
High school diploma/GED
Ability to increase sales
· Maximize company sales growth and profitability through the use of creative selling skills, teamwork and customer service, in order to deliver an engaged experience to every customer, every time.
· Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
· Maintain all store displays and uprights/shelves in between customer interactions.
· Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs.
· Assist customers with product selections and process all customer orders or returns.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers