compensation: US$13 per hour + benefits & company paid uniforms! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Securitas Security Services is currently seeking a candidate to fill a Security Supervisor role at a local warehouse/distribution center. The supervisors main role is to oversee and lead their security team in maintaining overall security coverage and surveillance to our client. Interested candidates for this position should possess the following:
• Impeccable customer service and team leadership skills
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maintain superb professionalism under all circumstances
• Be willing and able to fill in for call offs on any shift
PAY: $13 per hour
LOCATION: Earth City, MO
HOURS: Full-time; Mon-Fri 1p-9p
Why Wait? Apply Today! For more information about these career opportunities, please give our office a call at 314-338-3684
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• Company Paid Uniforms!
• WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
• We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
• Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
• Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor and help us shield our client from harm!