We are actively recruiting for Route Sales Drivers in the Bridgeton, MO market!
QR Code Link to This Post
Route Sales Drivers need to be motivated, energetic self-starters who can develop and grow existing sales. This is an outstanding opportunity offering great financial possibilities.
As a Route Sales Driver, you will be delivering and merchandising fresh breads, buns, rolls and snack cake products. Drivers will rotate products, pull unsold / dated goods while working with the managers to upsell additional and new products for their stores.
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Prior route sales, distribution, grocery store stocking and / or merchandising, delivery, or retail experience is ideal.
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently
• Individuals who are early-birds
• Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
• Continuous bending, twisting and turning throughout the day.
• Ability to push, pull or maneuver weight of 60 lbs. average throughout the day.
The Route Sales Driver positions starts training on an hourly pay with overtime. After the training period, Route Sales Drivers move to a pay of base plus commission. This allows the Route Sales Drivers opportunity to build sales while increasing their bottom line.
Interviews are being conducted now for prime candidates. We are in the process of filling these available positions, so please submit your resume immediately for consideration.
Ideal Route Sales Drivers must possess the following qualities:
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must be 21 years of age or older for insurance purposes.
• Valid driver's license with a clean MVR.
• Must have the ability to secure a DOT Medical Card.