compensation: $14-$16 based on experience, plus Saturday differential pay and bonuses employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are an engaging banking professional adept at opening accounts and matching people to the right loan and deposit solutions for them, this is your opportunity to shine! Alliance Credit Union is looking for outgoing, energetic problem-solvers to join the team at our Fenton headquarters.
We're looking only for the best, and we offer a competitive base plus bonus that rewards the whole team for its results. Alliance offers the best products and services in the business, and our organization and rock-solid financials mean you will be backed by an excellent support team. People across the country are turning to credit unions as a better alternative. Whether it's evolution or revolution, you need to be a part of it!
The position requires maturity and the ability to listen, solve member needs and problems, and recommend the appropriate credit union products and services. You must be able to move from problem solving and consulting to educating members on lending products. Alliance is one of the few Credit Unions in Missouri to be certified as a Community Development Financial Institution. We take our commitment to the community seriously!
Our employees understand Alliance's products and services, embrace the Credit Union advantage, and believe everyone can benefit from using Alliance as their primary financial institution. A successful FSR can make a difference in the lives of our members, and values the role Credit Unions play in the economy. Americans are looking for alternatives to the big banks, and this is your opportunity to be part of the solution!
1. Financial Institution customer service experience preferred.
2. Must have solid understanding of personal finance fundamentals.
3. Some college preferred, particularly business or finance courses.
4. Strong communication skills - must love helping people!
5. Good math and Excel skills.
6. Workweek includes rotating Saturdays.
7. Must consistently meet Alliance expectations regarding attendance, teamwork, and attitude.
8. May include some outside business development calls.