compensation: $12 - $15 Based on Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Computer PRO Unltd. is a managed services operation in St. Charles, MO, specializing in IT management/maintenance, PC repair, service and custom built computers. We have an excellent reputation and have been in business for over 24 years. We are looking to identify someone who has recent hands on experience with help desk, troubleshooting software and hardware as well as knowledge of network requirements. This person needs to be good with customers and others on the team and has good typing skills for data input purposes. We are hoping to find someone part-time (25-30 hrs/week with set schedule) possibly working into full-time who realizes that they may be required to do a multitude of different jobs within a small operation. This would be an hourly position with a 90-day probation period. Hourly wage in the $12 - $15 range would be based upon availability and experience.
The successful candidate will work with our in-house team as well as directly with customers.
Travel may be required for onsite work in St. Louis/St. Charles County area, and remotely from
our office location in St. Charles. Reliable transportation required. Recent experience in the following areas will be looked upon very favorably:
- PC Help Desk
- PC assembly and repair
- Laptop repair
- Back up and data recovery
- Software installation
- Trouble shooting various hardware/software platforms in multi-user environments
- Must be familiar with Windows based Software/OS (Office, Vista, 7, 8, 10).
- Must be able to operate office machines, including copiers, printers and Coffee machine :)
- Must present a good image, be outgoing and easily understood by the non-technical
- Prefer A+ Certification -- Other certifications a plus (current or working towards)
- Must have solid references and verifiable employment history.
Please forward resume in either Word or PDF format to:
Computer PRO Unltd.
jobs at cprou.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers